Thursday, September 25, 2008

About This Project

I purchased this Kota Kemuning townhouse in August 2003 from a developer known as Hicom Gamuda. I was pretty hesitant when I placed my booking fee because the unit cost RM260,000 which is relatively high because I was still living in the impression that I can buy a double storey house below RM300,000. I was contemplating to do more research before committing the booking fee. Fortunately my mom was present and encouraged me to place the booking. I have no regrets purchasing this piece of property. I was fortunate to get this unit because this was the only ground level unit available that faces the golf course. I came at the right time... not too early and too late because this unit was actually sold but had to let it go because its loan application was rejected.The build up this ground level unit is 1500 sqf with another 200 sqf garden. Its living hall faces the golf course, so it provides the fresh green scenery at our living hall.

No comments: